RTS is pleased to announce the introduction of two new packages for
its KP-Series keypanels at NAB 2016, designed for high-tech users
including large broadcasters and organizations with more demanding
requirements for audio performance and remote control.
The audio and control software packages represent a completely new way to enhance the functionality and investment value of existing RTS hardware. Each software package can be installed on all current KP-Series keypanels (KP-5032 and KP-4016 models), including the latest family member, the DKP-4016 desktop and wall-mount keypanel, which also debuts at NAB.
The licensing model is based on the number of keypanels in which the software packages are installed. A one-time-only fee means there are no recurring payments. Once installed, the two packages create customized audio/control functionality that meets the most demanding requirements. All additional functions fit the visual language of the KP-Series graphic user interface, making them immediately familiar and user friendly.
Audio software package features:
- Five-band equalizer adjust volume level within five pre-defined frequency bands; users can fine-tune audio to their individual preferences
- Noise gate adjust as required to reduce fatigue-causing line noise
- Voice messaging leave messages for other users
- Additional compression ratios to offer more flexibility. In noisy environments, audio quality can be improved by the amount of compression. This option adds additional compression ratios of 4:1, 5:1 and 6:1 to the standard 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1.
Control software package features:
- Configuration upload/download remotely configure any keypanel and edit/save keypanel configurations in AZ-Edit software
- Supervisor mode (keypanel mirroring) remotely configure any keypanel, adjust volumes and other parameters in real-time on target panel
- Real-time volume control ensures that users can always hear verbal instructions, even if their volume is turned to zero
- Downloadable screensaver download a screen saver that is specific to you or your organization
- Downloadable chimes download a set of chimes that is specific to you or your organization
About KP-Series: The first intercom keypanels with OMNEO IP technology on board, the KP-Series sets a new milestone within the RTS product range. They combine HD color displays, enhanced single-key operation and full compatibility with all existing RTS matrices all in a modern, ergonomic design. KP-Series keypanels are suitable for a wide range of intercom customers, including broadcast production studios, performance and sports venues, houses of worship, and outside broadcast (OB) trucks.
About OMNEO IP technology: By utilizing both industry and open public standards, OMNEO provides future-proof technology with the highest level of interoperability, flexibility, reliability and resilience. OMNEO is based on two key technologies the media transmission component Dante (from Audinate) and the system-control component OCA (Open Control Architecture). OMNEO enables a secure set up at competitively low system cost due to the use of standard IT components, along with lower installation and maintenance costs.